Add one of these lovely Reda side tables to your living space. With a low height and chunky luck they will look great in any living room space. They have been built with solid wood throughout with 3.5 cm thick planks of pine.
- FSC approved and responsibly sourced wood throughout.
- Handmade from the best quality solid pine timber.
- 35mm thick planks of Pine used for the main structure.
- Draw is made from 20mm thick scandinavian slow grown redwood.
- Tables come fully assembled and only basic leg assembly required.
- Angled 40mm thick legs are made from beech wood (They come plain, un-coloured).
Dimensions are estimates and might vary slightly due to moisture content in the wood. All Measurements are the external radius of the product.
Side table will arrive fully assembled and ready for you to use. (legs will arrive seperate from the table and you will be required to screw them into the metal plates already screwed into the bottom of the table).